Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vegetarianism doesn't mean 'eating grass'! #3

I'm sharing the second set (final) pictures of the delicious vegetarian food which I had on my trip around USA.


WARNING: DO NOT LICK YOUR SCREEN



Veg. Briyani, Veg Pakora, Raita and Panner Palak
Appom ( indian pancake), Dhall and Vadai
Thai cuisine 1
Thai Cuisine 2
Thai Cuisine 3

Sleep- Wake up-Eat! Sleep-Wake up Eat! Sleep - Wake up -  Eat!
That is what you can do when you are flying for 13 hours!!!! ( ignore my hair  and eyes)
Had this while was flying from DC to  Tokyo. The taste is unforgettably superb!
Meal -when I was flying from Tokyo to Singapore. Super like
wordings on the card, in addition to the taste!



Moral of the story, Vegetarians enjoy food- just like any meat eaters but more responsibly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...