Thursday, July 28, 2011

தென்னாடுடைய சிவனே போற்றி - Thennadudaiya Shivaneh Potri

Thursday- 3.40pm, AK246 will  fly me to Chennai.

I booked the ticket secretly, even my family members only got to know about my plan like 2 weeks ago.I'm only carrying my backpack with some vesthi, 3 pairs of clothes, travel documents... of course with some cash sufficient to keep me alive for the next 2 weeks.Well, some would call me daring, while others would label me as stupid-crazy-dumbass and what not for travelling alone to South India - not knowing anyone there or booking a guided tour ahead.

When my well-wishers were trying to express how worried they were, when my so called "well-wishers" were trying to discourage me- I stood confidently... to the extend some thought it was arrogance.
Because....

I know Him.The One who owns the South ( referring to Chidambaram specifically- I don't know any other place in earth that have such glory). The one who is the lord of the world. So, why should I even bother to worry?

Just like how a mother would run towards a child who's stumbling to reach her... Just like how a father would hold the little hands of child to guide the child to walk...

Just like that... that's how His blessings will always protect and guide me through out my journey. 

Maybe you felt that my words are too dramatized, but I felt goosebumps while writing this.I am confident that I am going to visit most of the temples I planned to go.. to get all the dharisanam and to discover the wonders and mystics of South India ( at least 1% of the total).

தென்னாடுடைய சிவனே போற்றி - Thennadudaiya Shivaneh Potri


3 comments:

  1. have a safe journey... be good there... do not pollute India hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been a long time since u blogged.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...