Wednesday, November 16, 2011

என் நாட்டவர்க்கும் இறைவா போற்றி - Ennadavarkum Iraiva Potri

North India - Episode 1
While thinking what could be a noteworthy title to this blog post, the 1st phrase that struck my mind is “ Ennadarvarkum Iraiva Potri”.

The previous post ‘Thennadudaiya Sivaneh potri’,  I wrote it right before my very 1st visit to the Southern part of India. My journey was overwhelmingly blissful, unfortunately I have been unable to complete my reviews and share my experience here yet. 

However, since my blog have been so dead for ages, I should not only start writing but also post something worth to read!. Considering that, I am going to write about my North India trip first. Yeah, I am determined to write a series of post on my trip to Kasi-Agra-Mathura-Delhi-Gateways of Himalayas. Hopefully, I don't jinx it!

And the title "என் நாட்டவர்க்கும் இறைவா போற்றி - Ennadavarkum Iraiva Potri " simply because regardless where I am - HE is the Supreme Lord.

Contrary to my previous backpacking trip, this time I had a friend, VijayRatnam who is vegetarian and an ardent admirer of Shiva. I got to know Vijay through Facebook a few months ago... and yeah we have lot's in common ( at least I think so). We have met only once - during a monthly religiously talk by Malaysia Shaiva Narpani Kalagam in KL. Every now and then we chat over the phone and skype...and he is a very knowledgeable person and  there is tonnes to "extract" from him. LOL

He agreed to join me in this adventurous-spiritual trip without any second thought when I first asked him !I felt that it was indeed a blessing to have someone who shares the same ideology and way of life to backpack together, as there will be less conflict of interest. Trust me- it's not easy to get a good backpacking partner.




Our journey begins with a piece delicious Vege pizza at LCC terminal! We were flying from Kuala Lumpur to the capital city of the Mystic Land - New Delhi.
This is only the trailer - main picture coming soon.  :P
So much of thrill -adventure-laughter -goosebumbs-unexpected events- trauma- that's what Ican say about our journey for a snippet!  For more keep reading yeah!
To be continued.

6 comments:

  1. a whole new experience- nice pic! hope to see more pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cepat postlah....waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic title. fabulous writing bro. I feel like i am back on the journey..Can't wait to pen in my wordpress..
    All it happens cause of HIM:
    அவன் அருளாலே அவன் தாள் வணங்கி!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed a whole new experience...Write more..Anticipating our Mathura experiences in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. You need to write more and more and more. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...