Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Free StressBuster

"My mind is tired!
  My heart is weak!
  My emotions are almost numbed!"

Does that sound familiar?

"Guess it's just not the best time of my life... regrets... guilt... tired... frustrated!"

Does that sound familiar?

If that is what you are going through, no worries we are here to help you! kumerain.blogspot proudly introduces..... ( drum roll )..... a Free Stress Buster to you.


Despite my hectic schedule,
and piles of work... I wanted share a simple way to reduce stress... probably because I need one so badly. Hahahaha!

Stress Buster??How? MUSIC!!! 

For a maximum effect of this piece, I suggest you should use a headphone/earphone.



If you had not known Rajesh Vaidya, don't be shy... its time for you to put Youtube in to good use.And if this Stress Buster doesnt work for you... ermmm you might consider looking for a psychiatrist! LOL 


Dial the 24 hour hotline 0100-1000-100 to thank us if it had work for you. :P
(Disclaimer: The advertiser is not liable for any annoyance caused).


I know that was a very lame attempt of my sense of humour... but isn't that piece a wonderful heart melting one? :) 
take care dear ones

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...