Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vegetarianism doesn't mean 'eating grass'! #1

There is a common notion that vegetarians don't get to enjoy food like  meat-eaters do. People BELIEVE that there is too little choice of vegetarian food, vegetarian food don't kick their taste buds or even that it's a boring set of repetitive menu.

But the truth is,despite the limitation and restriction, a smart vegetarian could always enjoy as much as any meat-eater could.Trust me, there is wide range a vegetarian food in all  parts of the world. I can assure you with all my heart- you wont starve to death in anywhere in earth just because you are a vegetarian. 

Hence, under this label  I will share pictures of delicious vegetarian friendly dishes taken from my travelling around the globe.This is part of my effort to dispel the notion that vegetarianism means 'eating grass'!


With that, I proudly launch a new label in my blog, - myVege Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...