Friday, August 24, 2012

Kumerain - So much of DRAMA!

There is so much passion for theatre and performing arts in my heart and soul. (But I am worse than  piece of rock when it comes to any kind of dance). Sadly, I never really had a proper chance to indulge in it. Regretted not taking up any formal lessons since my childhood times. But mind you, If I smell any slight possibility of meddling with it, I will never give it miss. I am naturally very expressive. I spill out my emotions just like that... Angry, Sad, Happy, Insanity, Disappointment,Disgusted ( yukksss). I hardly hide my feelings. Poor friends of mine,  they are common victims to this "God gifted" talent of mine.  :P  

Guess that's why I like theatre and performing arts so much. Something like Vishal's Character in Avan Ivan. Ok okay.... puriyithu! Konjum overu thann. Sorry ya.  :)

My field of study was not anything related to it. In case you don't know, I am suppose to play with fungus, bacteria and virus and memorize all the funny Latin names! Don't mean to  underrate microbiology though... 

3 years in USM, managed to get some "orgasmic" satisfaction in taking part in several stage shows. Pictures would do the rest of the typing.


Kumerain as Paramasivan 


Kumerain as Lodukku Pandiya Mannan









Kumerain as Kodanggi also known as Samyaadi


Again the same Kodanngi :P



"Perhaps, K.Balachander. Maniratnam, Bharathiraja or Shanker  might come a cross this blog and fix me for their next movie, so you might want to get my autograph before it's too late babeh!"  

This post don't meant to serve any purpose and please don't ask for the moral of the story. Nandri vanakam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...